Replacement for the desert town music?

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Replacement for the desert town music?

Post by Rotonen »

It's the first piece you hear in-game and it's a bit heavy to listen on. Also how does it fit a cheery marketplace on which you start?

Instead if someone were to come up with something cheery and bouncy (as in catchy, makes you dance), I'm quite sure it would find its way into the game quite fast.

Initial suggestions include percussion + guitar + pan flute type of latino music, but don't be restricted by this.
This message used to be meaningful.
Liam Nixon
Peon
Peon

Re: Replacement for the desert town music?

Post by Liam Nixon »

I hear you! I'm working on the desert music right now, though I intend on making some replacement music for the town too!
Mm...
Fuzz, Crunch, and Bang!

The Melting Atelier
rok2ic
Peon
Peon

Re: Replacement for the desert town music?

Post by rok2ic »

Liam Nixon wrote:I hear you! I'm working on the desert music right now, though I intend on making some replacement music for the town too!

thanks god