It´s possible use the .po translations in windows ?

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

strikerbcb
Novice
Novice

It´s possible use the .po translations in windows ?

Post by strikerbcb »

Hello, it´s possible to use the translations using the po files in windows without hardcoding the translations ? if can, how ?

And a simple question, but i don´t find where, what the function or file i can change the position of the windows before the game ( login window, creation, character, etc. I´m trying to change the position of the window to match with the wallpaper of my game better.

Thanks.
<<Striker>> - Evolving Ever
Project World of Dragons - Brazilian Total Rework Fork of the TMW and a newer 3D Client/Server
Mundo dos Dragões - http://www.mundodosdragoes.org
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Re: It´s possible use the .po translations in windows ?

Post by Jaxad0127 »

strikerbcb wrote:And a simple question, but i don´t find where, what the function or file i can change the position of the windows before the game ( login window, creation, character, etc. I´m trying to change the position of the window to match with the wallpaper of my game better.

Thanks.
You'll change your configuration file (C:\Documents and Settings\(username)\.tmw\tmw.config). It has their sizes and positions.
strikerbcb
Novice
Novice

Post by strikerbcb »

i don´t see any options to change the positions of the login window, and the others not in-game. Only the windows in-game like status, equipment, etc.

I think this is hardcoded it´s not ?
Project World of Dragons - Brazilian Total Rework Fork of the TMW and a newer 3D Client/Server
z0ro
Novice
Novice

Post by z0ro »

Jax probably meant config.xml (it's under the same folder where tmw.config is at)
strikerbcb
Novice
Novice

Post by strikerbcb »

i know what is the config.xml file ... but it´s not there the options for the windows not in-game, like login, character selection, etc ... i want to put this by default in the code of client, but i don´t find the exact point for make this change ... any help here ?

thanks
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Changes to those windows aren't saved, as they're only showed once. We might add that in 0.0.28.