Is opengl fully implemented?

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Pajarico
Knight
Knight

Is opengl fully implemented?

Post by Pajarico »

Is it? I heard that right now, in CVS, all the major things seems to work, including the status bars.
Will be fully implemented by the next version?
Javila
Peon
Peon

Post by Javila »

Hi Pajarico,

I'd used CVS-version of 2005/05/15 and i don't found no one bug or error yet...

Cya,

Javila
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

Yes there should be little remaining issues. The biggest challenge now would be to integrate software mode and OpenGL into the same executable, and make it a config option.
Pajarico
Knight
Knight

Post by Pajarico »

Bjørn wrote:Yes there should be little remaining issues. The biggest challenge now would be to integrate software mode and OpenGL into the same executable, and make it a config option.
So, when that happens there will be no more Makefile.opengl, right?
When do you think we will reach that?
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

Pajarico wrote:So, when that happens there will be no more Makefile.opengl, right?
When do you think we will reach that?
Actually the makefile.opengl is already old, the INSTALL files describes how you're expected to make an OpenGL build. As to when we'll have merged OpenGL, there is a small change it'll be with 0.0.13 but otherwise 0.0.14.