Magic quests??

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

paulocivil
Peon
Peon

Re: Magic quests??

Post by paulocivil »

I have the same problem as Avon. I've done all start magic quest. i received *magic lv 1 and *nature magic lv 2, but
i cant cast any magic. the npc tought me #kaflosh and #inwilt and #parum but when i write these names nothing happens. does i need to write anything more then the words #kaflosh for exemple?
paulocivil
Peon
Peon

Post by paulocivil »

Sry for double post, but another thing: sagatha don't likes me. always when i talk to her she says with angry that i'm a bad guy for killing the florest. what can i do to make her likes me?
Savi
Novice
Novice

Post by Savi »

Kill a scorpion, I heard that helps. You need to kill the right color scorpion so she is not angry, so keep trying until she is not angry at you.
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Theres more to #parum, as Ausbeld said. #kaflosh and #inwilt are difficult, as Wyara said.
Le Horla
Peon
Peon

Post by Le Horla »

(sorry for my english, I'm french)

Some feedback about magic quests.

Beginning is a little frustrating. I spend long time before I reached level 2, and there is nothing to tell me how far I was from lvl 2 except going to mana seed (for nothing, except when I reached lvl 2) to see.

I did something like 25 wooden figurin, used 5 life stone, and make appear lot of maggot before being lvl 2. And i was aware to not making the same spell one after the other. I made 90 % of my lvl 50 when I was huntig for log and plant, just by killing log head and squirrel.

After finding the mana seed (it was hard to understand what to do, finding the mana seed, or helping Ausbeld to become a mage), it's clearly explain. Just need to write what the NPC say and it's ok to know what to do after. Even if I don't speak english, I found all clearly explain. This point is ok for me.

Good luck for this game, and thanks for the developpers, I love TMW !
Nasir
Peon
Peon

Post by Nasir »

paulocivil wrote:I have the same problem as Avon. I've done all start magic quest. i received *magic lv 1 and *nature magic lv 2, but
i cant cast any magic. the npc tought me #kaflosh and #inwilt and #parum but when i write these names nothing happens. does i need to write anything more then the words #kaflosh for exemple?
Your mp bare is grey or blue? If it's gray, it's normal... You are wearing the wrong equipment... How a mage should be clothed?