eAthena Script Commands

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Tomist
Peon
Peon

eAthena Script Commands

Post by Tomist »

Hello!

I set up my own TMW server and make myself a GM and all that stuff. I wanted to spawn some items and summon some monsters. I searched around and found a list of commands for eAthena at http://www.valholl.ca/ref/eAthenaScriptCommands.html. I tried to run a command by putting "/" in front of it. After that didn't work I tried putting "@" in front of the command. Still no luck. So my question is... How do run commands like on the link you posted.

Thanks,
Tomist

BTW: I am not a coder or anything like that. I'm just a TMW player with the want to make a server.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: eAthena Script Commands

Post by Crush »

The commands you linked to are meant for programming server scripts. What you are searching for are the eAthena GM commands.

http://server.themanaworld.org/gmcommands.html (note that a lot of them don't apply to TMW)
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Tomist
Peon
Peon

Post by Tomist »

Thank you very much! :mrgreen:
Armadeus
Knight
Knight

Post by Armadeus »

He beat me to posting it, shux.