To Talaroc

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Magick
Novice
Novice

To Talaroc

Post by Magick »

If you can would you please update us on the base sprite? It has been in development for a while and i would like to see your current status on it.

The base sprite is something we need dearly if we are going to finish the graphics and make more armor and items and such for TMW. So if you can please post an update here.

If this has already been done and i have missed his update feel free to delete this post. Thanks.

~Magick~
Kineticstorm
Novice
Novice

Post by Kineticstorm »

Aren't the latest sprites here?
(at bottom)
http://themanaworld.org/phpBB2/viewtopi ... &start=120
I love you too. :)
Magick
Novice
Novice

Post by Magick »

If those are his most recent works then i missed the post. I thought he was working on something diffrent sprite wise...like i thought the people were bigger. My mistake.