Compile Error

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

noobie
Peon
Peon

Compile Error

Post by noobie »

I want to set up tmw server, i have FreeBSD 6.1. Just git clone eathena server, i can't see configure file. Ok, i type gmake and see error cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-Wno-pointer-sign"
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Re: Compile Error

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Why is it that only the Linux version of GCC supports that? Edit the Makefile and remove all references to it.
noobie
Peon
Peon

Post by noobie »

jaxad0127 wrote:Why is it that only the Linux version of GCC supports that? Edit the Makefile and remove all references to it.
I'm not quite out do that, who can help? Mb i'm on right way, but always have some errors.
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

What? Just remove all occurrences of it from the Makefile, and please post about any errors.