Kinetic's Korner of Krap

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Chetic
Novice
Novice

Post by Chetic »

Amaaaaaaazing work there :D
Quote of the year:
<Sull> the diff with GPL and priced software,GPL is faster to install cause you dont have to put a crack/serial

xD
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

What can I say? Keep up the good work and try to struggle your way into IRC.. :)
This message used to be meaningful.
Kineticstorm
Novice
Novice

Post by Kineticstorm »

Modanung wrote:The scar on the scarface's face looks more like a scrusted wound. I don't know if you have scars, but usually they're just lighter. I think a slightly lighter line would do.
Yeah, they are lighter... my friend used to always draw scars with dark red for some reason... so, since I got used to seeing scars like that I draw them like that too... but not anymore :wink:
Modanung wrote:About the stitches... the only reason I can think of why they are there is to keep his eyelid shut. But then it should've been sewn up-down instead of sidewards.
Those weren't really stitches... the scar was supposed to be in a cross-like shape... I don't know why I wanted it like that... but I changed it so it looks better now. :)

I updated the scar face.
I love you too. :)