Underwater map?

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Underwater map?

Yes
56%
No
2%
Maybe later
19%
Implement it NOW!
17%
NO WAY!
6%

Total votes: 48
Turmfalke
Manasource
Manasource

Re: Underwater map?

Post by Turmfalke »

Crush wrote:
Goku wrote:That's how I thought it would be, but swimming players would be nice.
I don't think that it would add much gameplay to justify the additional playerset frames (remember: every additional frame increases the work required for armor)
I want to see you swiming with a warlord plate mail, a warlord helmet and a steel shield. :mrgreen:

We could save a lot of work by limit swimming to special swimwear.
I stand beside the holy man
The monarchs fear my wrath
None may move the way I can
Ever the crooked path
a knight
kasra5004
Peon
Peon

Post by kasra5004 »

I don`t really see it necessary to put so much time on swimming-It`s a lot of work, attack animations , swim animations with all armors .- I think it`s better to omit the swimming part.Walking is better, I think. U know something like deep-sea explorers.
John P
Warrior
Warrior

Post by John P »

so... artist volunteers?

sandy and rock floor
ground objects (starfish, coral, plants, etc)
monsters and creatures
Tritan underwater city buildings (this is your chance to do some concept art!)

They already have most of the Tritan sprite sheet (although it isnt the cool segmented sprites): http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopi ... lit=tritan

Thank you talented people!