Q>how to make a own server in tmw

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

ocampo
Peon
Peon

Q>how to make a own server in tmw

Post by ocampo »

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: how?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :?: :?: :?:
Addex
Peon
Peon

Re: Q>how to make a own server in tmw

Post by Addex »

ocampo wrote::?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: how?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :?: :?: :?:
Woah!
Take it easy, Will ya? 8)
My new character is Earthmover, my character is gone? :|
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
Loisl
Novice
Novice

Post by Loisl »

Ok, I have a problem, number 6 and 7 doesn't work (I want to make the server on windows)
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Loisl wrote:
Ok, I have a problem, number 6 and 7 doesn't work (I want to make the server on windows)
I assume you're using the article for eAthena and Windows. Did you follow earlier directions and install all development packages for cygwin?
azy2
Peon
Peon

Post by azy2 »

can you make your own server on mac osx 10.5? plz help i rly want to and if you cant do you know of a server that you can be gm on?