where can i download client for eAthena server?

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

mowen
Peon
Peon

where can i download client for eAthena server?

Post by mowen »

I'm using eAthena server(rebuild for TMW),it's using TCP port.And i rebuild TMW Client trying connect to server,but it's can't.
somebudy tell me,TMW Clinet has two version,one for TMW,and one for eAthena,so i hope where can i download TMW Client sourcecode for TMW eAthena server?
thx!
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Re: where can i download client for eAthena server?

Post by Jaxad0127 »

mowen wrote:I'm using eAthena server(rebuild for TMW),it's using TCP port.And i rebuild TMW Client trying connect to server,but it's can't.
somebudy tell me,TMW Clinet has two version,one for TMW,and one for eAthena,so i hope where can i download TMW Client sourcecode for TMW eAthena server?
thx!
Versions prior to 0.0.29 were only for eAthena. For 0.0.29 and above, the default build is for eAthena. If you have 0.0.29 or above, check that is says "eAthena" next to the version in the upper left corner when logging in or at the bottom of the setup window (they'll be the same text).