Quests

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Savi
Novice
Novice

Quests

Post by Savi »

I have been reading post where others like me would be interested in creating some quests. I can't pixel or draw but I do have ideas to share. I have seen other posts in the forum where they state that they can't draw but would like to do quests or story line.
My thought is getting a few players together online in a chat and create some quests or to add to the story line. Always helps to have more than one person contributing to an idea. The quest or story could then be submitted to the Developers for approval.
(updated and corrected)
Last edited by Savi on 21 Jul 2009, 22:01, edited 2 times in total.
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Re: Quests

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Savi wrote:I have been reading post where others like me would be interested in creating some quests. I can't pixel or draw but I do have ideas to share. I have seen other posts in the forum where they state that they can't draw but would like to do quests or story line.
My thought is getting a few players together online in a chat and create some quests or to add to the story line. Always helps to have more than one person contributing to an idea. The quest or story could then be submitted to the GMs for approval.
GMs only enforce game rules. Developers create the game world.
Werezwolf
Peon
Peon

Re: Quests

Post by Werezwolf »

Quest are good but i have no ideas on them

Some Party quest would be fun too its rather boring sometimes by yourself
My TMW Wiki page contains my stuff for tmw