[Solved] Client compile?

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Shinogamy
Peon
Peon

[Solved] Client compile?

Post by Shinogamy »

Ok,
I did this
git clone git://gitorious.org/tmw/mainline.git Client
Cd Client
So i got C:\tmw\Client
I try to compile with Code Block, Build, Build and run, I got the popup with..Eathena..Unix..I choose Eathena..Nothing happen..
I try with Visual Studio, 78 error 1 warning :/
Also with Dev-C++ (With the instruction on Install/Win32.txt) I got the error File...Itemmanager.cpp is not found and MANY other files..

Is there any tutorial?
Last edited by Shinogamy on 15 Aug 2009, 17:39, edited 1 time in total.
twilight
Peon
Peon

Re: Client compile?

Post by twilight »

I'm assuming you're on Windows being you have a "C" drive. I'm not sure what version of Windows you're running, but here:

http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6981

There's a tut for Windows Vista. I can't vouch for it, never used git on Windows before, and I can't say it's up to date or that it will work on your version of windows. But there's somewhere to start. Try it out.
Characters:
Twilight - Main
lvl 5x Hybrid Close/Range
Geshtar - Alt
lvl 3x Pure Range
Shinogamy
Peon
Peon

Re: Client compile?

Post by Shinogamy »

Im on Windows XP 64 Bit
No problem with Git, I've installed the Server, and compile it,
But I dont know how to compile the Client,
If anyone is interested I can share my Desktop trough MSN & VNC, So Ill learn easier :)
msn: toitespasmoi@gmail.com

Thanks for support guys :)