CR1 - Beach add-ons

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

meway
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Re: CR1 - Beach add-ons

Post by meway »

actually I requested a deletion of comments and it was ignored so why should I not ignore this topic since it was clearly pushed off topic which is something i wanted to avoid from the beginning. Thank kage for that "meway i think you have ADHD" and all the comments to whats his face should be pm's, i, crush, whoever feels the need to insult/ put down the guy plz don't continue here. Dev or not you should stay on the topic wich is beach add-ons not win3r you suck this is why.
AxlTrozz
Knight
Knight

Post by AxlTrozz »

As you can see that's what I did, I'm not able to delete any post, but I called to continue on topic, Meway is your thread and continue working on the beach add-ons.

I can't control what Kage or WinneR3 or any other post here, sorry about that, but I'm expecting you to continue working on this thread. The open source projects are like this, is open to any comment, but you can learn to ignore what is not for helping or advise, even the silly comments. Takes time (I have issues myself still) but you can do it. so...

I'm going to request to give you access to the read only section and continue the work there with a fresh thread or moving this one.
yosuhara
Knight
Knight

Post by yosuhara »

Sorry for reviving the thread but current tread about beach tileset (AxlTrozz) http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopi ... 516#p88516is read-only for me so I post this here. I remade the beach log 'cause I think it still looks horrible... maybe this is better :)

AxlTrozz
Knight
Knight

Post by AxlTrozz »

Yosuhara

You can revive any thread and please do, I admire your work always, if you want to contribute I'm sure Rotonen or Crush will give you access to the read only section.

Note: I like the new log.

Regards
enchilado
Knight
Knight

Post by enchilado »

Here I heaped some sand up on the left side of the log:

yosuhara
Knight
Knight

Post by yosuhara »

AxlTrozz wrote:Yosuhara

You can revive any thread and please do, I admire your work always, if you want to contribute I'm sure Rotonen or Crush will give you access to the read only section.

Note: I like the new log.

Regards
Thanks you for your support :) I'm a big fan of your work too, since the fungus cave :D now that I think of it, it was quite some time ago :) and don't worry, my shadowy presence on the forums will never fade away :)

poison_ivy: me likes :)
AxlTrozz
Knight
Knight

Post by AxlTrozz »

Yosuhara, would you mind to post the log you made with alpha layer and with no background ? I want to include it in the tileset.

Thanks
yosuhara
Knight
Knight

Post by yosuhara »

here you go
Attachments
beach log
beach log
log.png (1.64 KiB) Viewed 5166 times
meway
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by meway »

yosuhara wrote:Sorry for reviving the thread but current tread about beach tileset (AxlTrozz) http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopi ... 516#p88516is read-only for me so I post this here. I remade the beach log 'cause I think it still looks horrible... maybe this is better :)

I think your version looks great. I was trying to make it look like rotted wood. I agree it looks more like a rotting terd but yes I would appreciate if you had that access. maybe you would be intrested in helping me with these beach-addons.
yosuhara
Knight
Knight

Post by yosuhara »

meway wrote:
yosuhara wrote:Sorry for reviving the thread but current tread about beach tileset (AxlTrozz) http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopi ... 516#p88516is read-only for me so I post this here. I remade the beach log 'cause I think it still looks horrible... maybe this is better :)

I think your version looks great. I was trying to make it look like rotted wood. I agree it looks more like a rotting terd but yes I would appreciate if you had that access. maybe you would be intrested in helping me with these beach-addons.
Of course I am...
meway
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by meway »

Please request axltroz too have rottonen to allow you the read only access.
JackDeth
Novice
Novice

Post by JackDeth »

yosuhara wrote:
meway wrote:

Of course I am...

Just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents worth. I think the new log on the right looks great!

I'd also like to see starfish for sure. Maybe a sea urchin or crabs with their little eye stalks and claws walking sideways along the beach, snapping at your heels! :P

Since there's this whole beach house there now, someone should make a lawn chair recliner and a beach ball just sitting there for looks. Maybe a beach umbrella. That would be rather funny.
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

Adding in material-appropriate beach conveniences and niceties is not out of the question. What is out of the question is the addition of a clearly interactive object, such as a ball, which would be static. That I classify as teasing players and rubbing it in their faces.
This message used to be meaningful.
meway
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by meway »

What if its a temporary npc?
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

A ball that moves when players touch it should be doable.