Heinz guro ABUSE (goggles robbery)

This forum is used to deal with abuse in game - abuse reports, bans etc.
Valc
Peon
Peon

Heinz guro ABUSE (goggles robbery)

Post by Valc »

Hi,
i am playing Valc and Tarc chars and I have a serius issue with the char "Heiz guro".

i thought Heiz guro was a my son friend (Jandrín is my son) and they leave take a look to the items without problems ( i make with my friends too.. and no problem)

He ask me for to buy/take a look to my goggles and i reply than i dont shell it, but "he/she" can to take a look for one minute and comeback me the goggles.

After trade the goggles, he can to see i have more than one in storage (because i have the other ones still equipeds) and ask me again for trade my equiped goggles too "because he/she wanna to do a test about 'double goggles' equipemment"

I reply "no, give me back the goggles.. the minute is expired", but, no way.. after few times trying to recover my goggles he/she begin to "make the crazy" . I send all type of warning about i have taked screenshots and i come here to open post to report the abuse... but no way.

Here there are the all the screenshots attacheds.

Please, try to solve in the best way. Tank you.
Attachments
capturaII.jpg
capturaII.jpg (63.79 KiB) Viewed 3384 times
captura1.png
captura1.png (245.71 KiB) Viewed 3384 times
JatLee
Novice
Novice

Re: Heinz guro ABUSE (goggles robbery)

Post by JatLee »

Hi

I know that what heiz guro done really sucks but the scamming isn't against the rules so for the next time don't give to anyone your items and do not share the information about your account to anyone!

Regards Jat Lee
Tiana
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Tiana »

I'm sorry to see that this is still happening...

You traded the item to another player, there is nothing we can do other than continue the warnings about possible scams going around right now

* Do NOT give out any log-in or password information ever to anyone. This includes typing it into any website

* If you see a deal that is too good to be true, it probably is. (There is no "easy" way to get a high lvl or rares).

* Trade with care. Make sure all the information is correct in the trade window before hitting ok. Do NOT drop-trade. And if you are "loaning" an item, make sure you know the person very well or receive something as collateral. Otherwise, consider that item lost.

Please take care of yourselves! GMs and admins cannot restore lost items and lvls if you are scammed.
Tiana - former GM of TMW
Forum avatar designed for me by my dear friend skipy
Valc
Peon
Peon

Post by Valc »

Hi, Tiana

Are you meanning than others can to be scamming and nothing happens with him accounts or items?
Your own rules:

Your rules talk about temporal bans and permanent bans for non legal actions. And, at least, Heinz guro play againt point six of that rules.

For me, the less important now is the item.. i have more, and if you cant restore the item, maybe you can to found the chars of the player and ban permanenty all them.

If you dont stop them, of course.. they follow making the same!

Please, we must play under same rules and if him action is not ok... apply disciplinary measures like that ones than all we can to read when we begin to play.. or in every moment talking with the NPC Constable.

I am spanish and i can to explain better in my language, i hope you understand than your first reply is not enought for me. I have a local server, i know what GM commands are avaiable for restore or take storage items from other players (maybe is not posible for you... but posible, is posible)

thank you again.
Attachments
your_rules.jpg
your_rules.jpg (39.41 KiB) Viewed 3359 times
Katze
Knight
Knight

Post by Katze »

The last rules is not enforcible since we can't judge whether or not a player would care if he would be treated the same way. But this a different case. Scamming just can't be proven since screenshots can too easily be faked with e.g. gimp or with your own server. That's just sad facts which makes something like scamming impossible to enforce.
Meow! (Katze is also known as Plush & Kater)
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

"Treat others the same way you would like to be treated" is unenforceable because everyone is able to define "how I would like to be treated" for themselves any way they want. No matter what you did to someone else, when you are accused of breaking this rule with it you can simply say that you would have nothing against someone doing it to you. Because it is impossible to prove you wrong it is the perfect defense.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Tiana
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Tiana »

Valc, while we all sympathize it is truly impossible to enforce scamming. As Katze said, screen shots can be faked on local server. There for we cannot use those as proof.

As GMs there is not a whole lot we can do in this situation. If it helps this is being discussed elsewhere, and will hopefully have a resolution.

I wish we could all trust other players. Treating others with kindness and respect should be returned, but that is not always true.

Now please, no further discussion here. If more posts are added I will need to either lock or split the topic. The report has been made, and received.
Tiana - former GM of TMW
Forum avatar designed for me by my dear friend skipy
Valc
Peon
Peon

Post by Valc »

Katze wrote:The last rules is not enforcible since we can't judge whether or not a player would care if he would be treated the same way. But this a different case. Scamming just can't be proven since screenshots can too easily be faked with e.g. gimp or with your own server. That's just sad facts which makes something like scamming impossible to enforce.
cant you give me the way for send all the screenshots?

I have more than two screenshots and you can to read by yourself the global announcemments (sended by your server).

Before begin this post, i have read this link about "how to repors an abuse?"
Following guidelines above will surely make justice inevitable and fast, and the community happy, thank you for your cooperation.
That guidelines ask for screenshots and i have the screenshots with the evidence; but, i cant to attach the files by this way.

There are not faked screenshots, you/other GMs can to examine all them in real size.

Thank you.
Valc
Peon
Peon

Post by Valc »

Katze wrote:The last rules is not enforcible since we can't judge whether or not a player would care if he would be treated the same way. But this a different case. Scamming just can't be proven since screenshots can too easily be faked with e.g. gimp or with your own server. That's just sad facts which makes something like scamming impossible to enforce.
[edited (sorry, i was trying to reply quoting "Crush")]
"Treat others the same way you would like to be treated" is unenforceable because everyone is able to define "how I would like to be treated" for themselves any way they want. No matter what you did to someone else, when you are accused of breaking this rule with it you can simply say that you would have nothing against someone doing it to you. Because it is impossible to prove you wrong it is the perfect defense.
edition end.
scamm is ok?
there are not abuse or insult scamming?
tank you
Salah
Novice
Novice

Post by Salah »

Valc you dont need leave any item to anyone !

because people can stole you your rares or your stuff with websites !

be carefull !!!!
Do you want to visit my Class Web Page :D
Johann Schlösser
Newly Registered User

Post by Johann Schlösser »

Hello my name is Johann Schlösser, i played onced the account "heinz guro"
iam sorry about what happened, i hope you could forgive me Valc
i shared my userdata to a webportal someone else used my account, iam sorry.