Rikki for GM

A forum for the community to suggest new Game Masters. PLEASE READ THE RULES.
Forum rules
1. Each member of the community can make a topic (poll) suggesting another person for a GM. You can't make a poll for yourself.
2. One topic per person, any duplicates will be removed and votes will be lost.
3. Each poll has to be done according to the schema (yes has to be first option and no the second):
"Do you agree for person X to become a GM?"
"Yes."
"No."
You are supposed to allow only one option per user and allow revoting.
You are supposed to pick "run for 0 days".
4. A person suggested has to collect at least 45 votes (or more) for yes, with minimum 75% for yes and maximum 25% for no (3:1 ratio).
5. A person suggested may request closing of the topic.
6. Only posts containing valid pros and cons are allowed in the threads, discussions however are not allowed. For discussions about particular case use Player Talk forums.
7. If a person collects the required votes, assuming there are free positions and no objections are raised, they'll be granted "Junior GM" rights for a certain period.
8. After training and approval from the senior GMs, the team will formally grant full GM rights and team membership.
9. If many persons will gain required voices, voice count will matter.
10. The amount of GMs to pick in certain time line will be determined by the TMW Team (Admins, GMs and developers).
11. Persons rejected due lack of free positions will be put on hold till any position becomes available (according to vote count).
12. If more than a year passes, a new poll must be open to ensure the community is still fine with the nomination.
13. Usual GM choosing criteria and guidelines still apply, persons not meeting those criteria will be rejected and will have their thread closed.
14. Sockpuppeting will be detected and all accounts, including the master's one will be banned forever without warning. There is one vote per person, and a person means a human being not a forum account.
15. If this forum will turn into a flame war cave, people posting here will act unreasonably and will break the rules on massive scale, forum will be closed down. So use it wisely.
16. If you don't know a person suggested, it is better to find out who is s/he and what they do before voting, do not vote "no" just because you don't know someone.
17. State EXACT player name that clearly identify a person (in game or on forums - precise which one it is).
18. After a candidate receives required amount of votes, the poll is closed, a candidate reviewed by the TMW Committee and asked (or not - in case of valid objections) to become a GM.
19. You need to have at least 10 posts to participate in the polls.

Rikki for GM

Yes!
75%
No!
25%

Total votes: 48
Micksha
Lead Developer (SoM)
Lead Developer (SoM)

Re: Rikki for GM

Post by Micksha »

vote for YES of course! Rikki is the best!
deepthought
Warrior
Warrior

Post by deepthought »

No problem with Rikki as GM. He's good. Rikki, be sure to be active in 2018 when you become GM.
I'm as cool and comforting as the porcelain tiles on your bathroom floor during an evening of vomiting.
vercin
Newly Registered User

Post by vercin »

Rikki gm :D
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

I vote yes, Rikki is a great player, very knowledgeable about the game, quite active, speaks Ukrainian and Russian, can cover European time zones etc...
In control of tmw media (aka @broadcast) and tmw financial sector (aka GMstorage) | also a member of tmw Bilderberg Group (aka Phoenix Council guild)
2013-11/26/#General.log:[15:00] veryape: meh, guild is down, we cant conspire at all
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Post by WildX »

Voting yes, good luck.

TMW Team member

Sykinia
Peon
Peon

Post by Sykinia »

Cannot vote, but would be yes. As far as I know he's an active and friendly person with lots of experience on the game, and think it would be fun having him around as a GM!
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Post by WildX »

EDIT: Reconsidered my stance on what I said. (Unrelated to my support for Rikki which still stands)

TMW Team member

reny
Newly Registered User

Post by reny »

Am I too late? :shock:
omatt
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by omatt »

reny wrote:Am I too late? :shock:
Not too late, you just don't has enough post on the forum for voting. 20 is minimum required.
Avenn
Novice
Novice

Post by Avenn »

I voted NO.
Someone once said to me between the lines " You are unwanted here anymore, you are rude, arogant, ignorant, stupid, annoying and worthless person."
And all i can say about it Yes i might be... but that doesnt matter i dont have other feelings different from almighty hate and anger... but in the end its pointless to explain myself.
DefinitelyNOTMrWho
Novice
Novice

Post by DefinitelyNOTMrWho »

I voted NO because the last time i voted YES for someone, they banned me after becoming GM.
Gravity is a myth, Earth Sucks!!!
Saulc
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Post by Saulc »

A big Yeaaaaah for Rikki :alt-9:
Feel Free to join Moubootaur Legends server now!
ML GitLab
ML Discord
EJlol
TMW Furniture
TMW Furniture

Post by EJlol »

So close, 74% yes!

(there is no time limit right? :P)
jesusalva
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Post by jesusalva »

EJlol wrote: 12 Apr 2022, 09:51 So close, 74% yes!

(there is no time limit right? :P)
There is — 12 months as per TMWT decision during Chicka's GM nomination, to ensure active community is the one being heard.

Jesusalva (aka. Jesusaves)
Donate to the project! ─ (Note: If you want to support me instead, Buy me a coffee!)

Former system administrator, project lead and developer.
Do not contact me regarding The Mana World inquiries.