SecretMogge For GM

A forum for the community to suggest new Game Masters. PLEASE READ THE RULES.
Forum rules
1. Each member of the community can make a topic (poll) suggesting another person for a GM. You can't make a poll for yourself.
2. One topic per person, any duplicates will be removed and votes will be lost.
3. Each poll has to be done according to the schema (yes has to be first option and no the second):
"Do you agree for person X to become a GM?"
"Yes."
"No."
You are supposed to allow only one option per user and allow revoting.
You are supposed to pick "run for 0 days".
4. A person suggested has to collect at least 45 votes (or more) for yes, with minimum 75% for yes and maximum 25% for no (3:1 ratio).
5. A person suggested may request closing of the topic.
6. Only posts containing valid pros and cons are allowed in the threads, discussions however are not allowed. For discussions about particular case use Player Talk forums.
7. If a person collects the required votes, assuming there are free positions and no objections are raised, they'll be granted "Junior GM" rights for a certain period.
8. After training and approval from the senior GMs, the team will formally grant full GM rights and team membership.
9. If many persons will gain required voices, voice count will matter.
10. The amount of GMs to pick in certain time line will be determined by the TMW Team (Admins, GMs and developers).
11. Persons rejected due lack of free positions will be put on hold till any position becomes available (according to vote count).
12. If more than a year passes, a new poll must be open to ensure the community is still fine with the nomination.
13. Usual GM choosing criteria and guidelines still apply, persons not meeting those criteria will be rejected and will have their thread closed.
14. Sockpuppeting will be detected and all accounts, including the master's one will be banned forever without warning. There is one vote per person, and a person means a human being not a forum account.
15. If this forum will turn into a flame war cave, people posting here will act unreasonably and will break the rules on massive scale, forum will be closed down. So use it wisely.
16. If you don't know a person suggested, it is better to find out who is s/he and what they do before voting, do not vote "no" just because you don't know someone.
17. State EXACT player name that clearly identify a person (in game or on forums - precise which one it is).
18. After a candidate receives required amount of votes, the poll is closed, a candidate reviewed by the TMW Committee and asked (or not - in case of valid objections) to become a GM.
19. You need to have at least 10 posts to participate in the polls.

SecretMogge For GM

Yes
72%
No
28%

Total votes: 43
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

SecretMogge For GM

Post by Chicka-Maria »

I'd like to make a nomination towards SecretMogge. He has played the game for a while, has a ton of TMW experience, and from what I have seen treats everyone equally. He's kind to everyone and he seems like he would do a good job as a GM. I have never seen him be rude to players either or cause problems. He speaks English very well, He's on European time and also Speaks Swedish. I think he would blend well with the GM team and be a great help towards TMW.

Good Luck,
Chicka
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.
nm0i
Peon
Peon

Re: SecretMogge For GM

Post by nm0i »

More gms in different timezones!
secretmogge
Novice
Novice

Post by secretmogge »

First i would like to say Thank you to Chicka-Maria for the nomination and kind words! :alt-3:

It would be an honor to be GM on this great community and give back some fun to everyone that have given me so much fun and joy :alt-5: :alt-7:
If elected I will do my best to be as fair and just as possible to all players whatever level they have :)

I have played this game since... uhm.. 2009 i think, at least i have screenshots from that year :D
There was a time some years ago when i did not play anything at all, nothing really happend but one day i logged in and there were so much new stuff all over! I think that was the time i saw the Terranite Cave and Terranite mob for the first time hmm :alt-9:

Have seen this game and community gone through lots of hard times but still manage to move forward and i hope it still does for many years to come :alt-3:

My hours of online time will be kinda the same as Veryape with the exception of me maybe being online more since i don't have a job irl and that also means that i sometimes or pretty often turn the hours around so i am up late nights :P Don't get me wrong.. i am searching for work! :)

uhm.. what else? :P Not the best at writing things like this hehe. Feel free to ask anything you wonder about :alt-3:

Take care everyone and keep on enjoying this great game :alt-3:

Regards
SecretMogge
gator
Peon
Peon

Post by gator »

SecretMogge would be a great GM! He was one of the first people I met when I started playing and he is always friendly and helpful. I agree I think he would be fair in his dealings with others as a GM. He is dependable and reliable. He knows a lot about the game and includes everyone. I believe he would be a good fit as GM! Lets vote yes for him :alt-9:

My vote is a big yes!
Avenn
Novice
Novice

Post by Avenn »

No.
Someone once said to me between the lines " You are unwanted here anymore, you are rude, arogant, ignorant, stupid, annoying and worthless person."
And all i can say about it Yes i might be... but that doesnt matter i dont have other feelings different from almighty hate and anger... but in the end its pointless to explain myself.
WarriorPL
Legendary Warrior
Legendary Warrior

Post by WarriorPL »

No.
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by wushin »

Still needs votes. Please Vote.
The secret to getting all the important stuff done is doing nothing.
fluttershy
Peon
Peon

Post by fluttershy »

i agree, SecretMogge has not only play'd the game for a long time, but he has helped players, and has been kind to them in so many different ways! he is a great friend and keepes an eye on alot of things (and he is hilariouse in the best way!) i think he would make one of the best GM's on manaplus! (next to AWL the others {Luv all uf u!} :D)

in other words...my vote is...

yes!!!!!!! one giantly humongous yessssssss!!!
deepthought
Warrior
Warrior

Post by deepthought »

Main reason for commenting here is to make this topic active. I voted yes for mogge mate to be gm. He's not as popular as other candidates but he's nice guy and helps others. Just talk to him in-game and know for yourself. He's from sweeden which timezone is close to Europe and Asia. Instead of saying no please give your reasons.
I'm as cool and comforting as the porcelain tiles on your bathroom floor during an evening of vomiting.
-Mew-
Newly Registered User

Post by -Mew- »

Mewgge good!
oldphonefan
Newly Registered User

Post by oldphonefan »

I'am vote mogge for gm :alt-0:
Galaxy
Newly Registered User

Post by Galaxy »

I vote secretmogge for gm as he has a lot of knowledge towards the mans world as he has been around for some time now. He is very kind and fun to talk with and deserves to be that new gm! :mrgreen:
Gajah
Peon
Peon

Post by Gajah »

more good quality GMs, more fun :alt-0:
triforce_hyrule
Novice
Novice

Post by triforce_hyrule »

Yes, I voted yes.
Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.

--Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)
Qwik
Newly Registered User

Post by Qwik »

Yes