Kytty for GM

A forum for the community to suggest new Game Masters. PLEASE READ THE RULES.
Forum rules
1. Each member of the community can make a topic (poll) suggesting another person for a GM. You can't make a poll for yourself.
2. One topic per person, any duplicates will be removed and votes will be lost.
3. Each poll has to be done according to the schema (yes has to be first option and no the second):
"Do you agree for person X to become a GM?"
"Yes."
"No."
You are supposed to allow only one option per user and allow revoting.
You are supposed to pick "run for 0 days".
4. A person suggested has to collect at least 45 votes (or more) for yes, with minimum 75% for yes and maximum 25% for no (3:1 ratio).
5. A person suggested may request closing of the topic.
6. Only posts containing valid pros and cons are allowed in the threads, discussions however are not allowed. For discussions about particular case use Player Talk forums.
7. If a person collects the required votes, assuming there are free positions and no objections are raised, they'll be granted "Junior GM" rights for a certain period.
8. After training and approval from the senior GMs, the team will formally grant full GM rights and team membership.
9. If many persons will gain required voices, voice count will matter.
10. The amount of GMs to pick in certain time line will be determined by the TMW Team (Admins, GMs and developers).
11. Persons rejected due lack of free positions will be put on hold till any position becomes available (according to vote count).
12. If more than a year passes, a new poll must be open to ensure the community is still fine with the nomination.
13. Usual GM choosing criteria and guidelines still apply, persons not meeting those criteria will be rejected and will have their thread closed.
14. Sockpuppeting will be detected and all accounts, including the master's one will be banned forever without warning. There is one vote per person, and a person means a human being not a forum account.
15. If this forum will turn into a flame war cave, people posting here will act unreasonably and will break the rules on massive scale, forum will be closed down. So use it wisely.
16. If you don't know a person suggested, it is better to find out who is s/he and what they do before voting, do not vote "no" just because you don't know someone.
17. State EXACT player name that clearly identify a person (in game or on forums - precise which one it is).
18. After a candidate receives required amount of votes, the poll is closed, a candidate reviewed by the TMW Committee and asked (or not - in case of valid objections) to become a GM.
19. You need to have at least 10 posts to participate in the polls.

Kytty for GM

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 46
Rill
Novice
Novice

Kytty for GM

Post by Rill »

Kytty has asked me, and I have agreed to nominate her for a position as GM.

Kytty has been a member of TMW for over 8 years, having joined in March 2011. In addition to her level 98 main character, she has a lower level alt named Aliytah.

Kytty is fluent in both Spanish and English, and has told me that she has dual citizenship in Mexico and the United States. It is my understanding that she is a university student in Texas, pursuing an undergraduate degree in biology.

I know Kytty to be a friendly and helpful player, and she knows the game well. She has conveyed to me that she would undertake the role of GM with diligence and seriousness, and I have no reason to doubt her intentions.
ChescoTayNitido
Peon
Peon

Re: Kytty for GM

Post by ChescoTayNitido »

I vote yes, very good and entertaining person, always willing to help others! , kytty gm! :D
jesusalva
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Post by jesusalva »

I vote yes, good luck kytty %%l

Note: %%l is the kytty emote. I wonder why we don't have it on smilies section... Oh noes I'm getting sidetracked again, must go back to my studies now :alt-4:

Jesusalva (aka. Jesusaves)
Donate to the project! ─ (Note: If you want to support me instead, Buy me a coffee!)

Former system administrator, project lead and developer.
Do not contact me regarding The Mana World inquiries.

WarriorPL
Legendary Warrior
Legendary Warrior

Post by WarriorPL »

Vote Yes, we need more players and GM. This game must live !
Livio
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Livio »

Damn! Give me another beer...
Archios
Peon
Peon

Post by Archios »

No
( jk, ofc it's a yes from me :D )
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

I voted Yes!

Prsm
ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity!
leyendario luis
Peon
Peon

Post by leyendario luis »

I vote yes,

Kytty will be one of the best GM of the whole game, I assure you. n.n

:alt-9: :alt-9: :alt-9:
Extremeroom21
Peon
Peon

Post by Extremeroom21 »

voted yes!,kytty for president!
Kellendro
Peon
Peon

Post by Kellendro »

I say yess for Kitti

:o
Extremeroom21
Peon
Peon

Post by Extremeroom21 »

yeah kytty for president!
Micksha
Lead Developer (SoM)
Lead Developer (SoM)

Post by Micksha »

I vote for Kytty! Would be so cool if she accepts...
Gabby
Peon
Peon

Post by Gabby »

Kytty for GM is say YES

greetings
Gabby24
TeZeR.D
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by TeZeR.D »

no
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Post by WildX »

I think it's about time for a new GM. Somebody to cover non-American timezones would be especially useful, but I'm sure Prsm can use an extra hand regardless. Voting yes!

The poll is going very well so good luck! :D

TMW Team member