cant talk IG

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
jojje101
Novice
Novice

cant talk IG

Post by jojje101 »

Whenever i try to speak in game the game just stop work. I don't know what to do about it but i have had a problem like this before.When i picked something the game froze but that was because of i had two commands on the same key. But this time is every command located do one key.I have no idea what to do.
yo, its me the newbie helper from HMC;)
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: cant talk IG

Post by Crush »

Hello. In order to help you we need you to describe the problem more precisely.

1. When exactly is it happening? When you press enter to chat? When you start typing into the chat bar? When you press enter again to send the message? Or at another step?

2. What exactly does "the game just stops working" mean? Does it close? Does it freeze? Does it continue but the UI becomes unresponsive? Is there an error message?

3. What client version are you using? You can see the version number in the upper left corner of the start screen.

4. When did this problem start to occur?
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.