Can't Play

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Serf
Peon
Peon

Can't Play

Post by Serf »

When i downloaded tmw originally i went from the homepage and downloaded that and when i opened it, it looked all blurry, i couldnt read anything, and the my cursur was a half moon and anywhere i moved it on the game screen it left an imprint. So, i looked around on the forum and found nightflies. I dl it and opened it and it was the same thing. Any help?

P.S.
What I dled in nighflies:
The 2......322 (newest one) and the newest patch for it.
I have vista.
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Re: Can't Play

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Make sure your graphics drivers are up-to-date. If that doesn't help, disable OpenGL (you can set it to 0 in the configuration file, in ~/.tmw/config.xml or ~/Application Data/mana/mana/config.xml for XP, or run with the --no--opengl switch, or try to disable it in the setup dialog in game (will require a restart of the client)).
Serf
Peon
Peon

Post by Serf »

Ok i'll try the first and second thing, but whenever i open the game the image is so distoreted that all i see are a couple of blobs of black, and grey boxes where i might normally type my username etc.
Serf
Peon
Peon

Post by Serf »

Ok I opened the config but I can't figure out how to change any of the things listed.
Serf
Peon
Peon

Post by Serf »

Problem solved it was the drivers... Go figure.... Thanks for the help. :)