Client Error?

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Damis.
Peon
Peon

Client Error?

Post by Damis. »

I'm kind of wondering what this error is with my client, it doesn't allow me to create an account. When I do so it says "Error. Unregistered ID" I mean what? I'm trying to register one!!

And when I try to use my old account it doesn't allow me to log in with that one, either. It says the exact same thing! Does anybody know what the problem is?
enchilado
Knight
Knight

Re: Client Error?

Post by enchilado »

You can't register through the game any more; you need to do it through the site, here.

As for your old account, regular purges remove accounts unused in six months or more. Check this list to make sure your account has not been deleted.
Damis.
Peon
Peon

Post by Damis. »

Are you kidding me? I was on vacation in Switzerland for 8 months.. That's why I couldn't play! NOT COOL! I was level 66 and had over 3m cash. :(!
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Damis. wrote:Are you kidding me? I was on vacation in Switzerland for 8 months.. That's why I couldn't play! NOT COOL! I was level 66 and had over 3m cash. :(!
You could always fix the server so we don't need to purge unused accounts.
Bertram
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bertram »

Hi Damis,
You could always fix the server so we don't need to purge unused accounts
the current tA server has a simple file based account database which is forcing us to keep it as little as possible.

Adding a database against it, or switch to the new eA server version would fix that but append many other problems, that's why we have to delete 6-months-long-unused accounts.

I hope your new start will be better this time.

Best regards.
Damis.
Peon
Peon

Post by Damis. »

So far I'm having a good restart, haven't had much time but it's good. And when I try to make an character with only a name (Like Damis) it doesn't make the character. But when I tried Dam1s, it worked. Does it have to have numbers?
Bertram
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bertram »

Hmm, no.

I guess the character already existed.

Regards.