Server Connection

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
infoshock
Newly Registered User

Server Connection

Post by infoshock »

Hi, I was just wondering if there was anything I could do to get a better server connection as I keep getting booted from the server. Is there anything I can do to make my connection better or is this simply a common problem with the game right now? I'm on a wireless network and behind a router could this be causing my connection problems? I really want to get into this game should I play on a more direct connection? I do have a computer that is wired into the router. Would that be my best bet for a better connection?

I'm simply curious as it seems like a fun game when I am connected but I keep getting booted from the game and it's kind of irksome.
Turmfalke
Manasource
Manasource

Re: Server Connection

Post by Turmfalke »

I am not a fan of wireless and if you keep getting disconnectes I would adive you to try a normal ethernet connection.
I stand beside the holy man
The monarchs fear my wrath
None may move the way I can
Ever the crooked path
a knight
infoshock
Newly Registered User

Post by infoshock »

It seems to be working better now. That is after I had the whole server crash on me. I couldn't get to the website or log on to the game, but then after the crash I can keep a connection fine it seems.

I think I'll keep going with wireless for now but I will install the game on my Ethernet connected computer also in case the disconnections keep occurring.

Thank you though I'll keep that in mind if the disconnections come back.
Syzlack
Novice
Novice

Post by Syzlack »

got the same problem... AGAIN! :twisted:

Regards
Syzlack