Leather patch

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
thtl
Peon
Peon

Leather patch

Post by thtl »

I need a leather patch and went to Pachua to get one made. According to the wiki I only need one snake skin, which I have, and some GP. However Pachua only said he can make me something if I have the right ingredients. Have I missed a step somewhere?
Ginaria
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Leather patch

Post by Ginaria »

Hello, I am one of the few mighty Pinkies ingame Image, probably i can help you...

Who are you ingame? Image

Whisper me, i can help you and explain the problem... or I could explain here too Image

You can get the leather patch from Pachua the hermit in the mountains South-East of the dessert for 300gp and one snake skin. Note there is a particular order of acquiring the items. First you need to bring Nicholas the ores. Then he'll look at your inventory for the infantry helmets, and only after bringing him 2 infantry helmets will the leather patch be obtainable from Pachua!

greetings, see you ingame Image
thtl
Peon
Peon

Post by thtl »

Thanks for your response. I've end up getting the Knight's Helmet from Nicholas. However, I'll still do that quest, now that I know there is a certain order of things.

One more question. Now that ores need to be forged into ingots, do I still present 10 ores to Nicholas or do I need to turn them into ingots in Tulimshar?

BTW my in-game name is 'Jubo' - the guy with a winged helmet wearing a black sweater.
Ginaria
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Ginaria »

thtl wrote:Thanks for your response. I've end up getting the Knight's Helmet from Nicholas. However, I'll still do that quest, now that I know there is a certain order of things.

One more question. Now that ores need to be forged into ingots, do I still present 10 ores to Nicholas or do I need to turn them into ingots in Tulimshar?

BTW my in-game name is 'Jubo' - the guy with a winged helmet wearing a black sweater.
You need 6 iron ingots, 2 infantry helmets, 20000 GP, leather patch for iron shield...
thtl
Peon
Peon

Post by thtl »

6 ingots?! Guess inflation in Mana is getting like Bolivia...
Arphetic
Novice
Novice

Post by Arphetic »

The almighty Pinkies dont know you will also need 12 Coals on you. You don't use them but you will need them on you otherwise Nicolas wont give you the option to make them.
bcs86 wrote:This game is a long way from looking like something people could take seriously.
thtl
Peon
Peon

Post by thtl »

Thanks for the tip - I was wondering about the coal. It seems that nowadays coal is always required in anything to do with metal.