map not found

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
zbyte64
Peon
Peon

map not found

Post by zbyte64 »

Hopefully my problem is unique to the other "map not found" problems posted in the forum.. Anyways, I am runing and AMD XP gentoo linux system. I tried using the ebuild but got "map not found" error so i did a check out from cvs sources and installed it that way. Things of interest:

program goes:

Code: Select all

The Mana World v0.0.18.1
Error: Could not find map file
note that is after i login and i select the world and the loading bar goes to about 30%

i see the maps are installed when i do a make install

test -z "/usr/local/share/tmw/data/maps" || mkdir -p -- "/usr/local/share/tmw/data/maps"
 /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 'new_1-1.tmx.gz' '/usr/local/share/tmw/data/maps/new_1-1.tmx.gz'
 /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 'new_2-1.tmx.gz' '/usr/local/share/tmw/data/maps/new_2-1.tmx.gz'
 /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 'new_3-1.tmx.gz' '/usr/local/share/tmw/data/maps/new_3-1.tmx.gz'
 /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 'new_4-1.tmx.gz' '/usr/local/share/tmw/data/maps/new_4-1.tmx.gz'
 /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 'new_5-1.tmx.gz' '/usr/local/share/tmw/data/maps/new_5-1.tmx.gz'
 /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 'new_6-1.tmx.gz' '/usr/local/share/tmw/data/maps/new_6-1.tmx.gz'
 /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 'new_7-1.tmx.gz' '/usr/local/share/tmw/data/maps/new_7-1.tmx.gz'
 /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 'new_8-1.tmx.gz' '/usr/local/share/tmw/data/maps/new_8-1.tmx.gz'
 /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 'new_9-1.tmx.gz' '/usr/local/share/tmw/data/maps/new_9-1.tmx.gz'
 /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 'new_10-1.tmx.gz' '/usr/local/share/tmw/data/maps/new_10-1.tmx.g
but just to be sure:

zbyte64 tmw # ls /usr/local/share/tmw/data/maps/
new_1-1.tmx.gz   new_2-1.tmx.gz  new_4-1.tmx.gz  new_6-1.tmx.gz  new_8-1.tmx.gz
new_10-1.tmx.gz  new_3-1.tmx.gz  new_5-1.tmx.gz  new_7-1.tmx.gz  new_9-1.tmx.gz
i have used various versions of the cvs, all resulted in the same problem. Thx in advance.[/code]
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

Doesn't look like a different problem to me. Join the rest of the Gentoo growd here:

Bug: Unknown error while decompressing map data

Topic closed.