need some help please!

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

need some help please!

Post by prsm »

Hi all

I am having some troubles and i am not alone. I am unable to go to the mana world website, and when i log into the game, i am unable to complete the update part. I talked to a wise player and he suggested i go though a proxy server and low and behold it works. My guess is that my ip is being blocked some how....... can i get some help here, pretty please!!
ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity!
Ginaria
Warrior
Warrior

Re: need some help please!

Post by Ginaria »

prsm wrote:Hi all

I am having some troubles and i am not alone. I am unable to go to the mana world website, and when i log into the game, i am unable to complete the update part. I talked to a wise player and he suggested i go though a proxy server and low and behold it works. My guess is that my ip is being blocked some how....... can i get some help here, pretty please!!
:( I would like to help.... but i dont know how... I havent any login or update problems... all works fine... you surely use a different client like me. Probably if you delete game update directory of the game, then the download process can start again and update successfully, but i dont know, its only guessed... :( I think Medave have same problems... but i am not sure...
Lt. KLAG [24th.KDF]
Novice
Novice

Post by Lt. KLAG [24th.KDF] »

prsm wrote:I talked to a wise player and he suggested i go though a proxy server and low and behold it works.
My guess is that my ip is being blocked some how....... can i get some help here, pretty please!!
It depends ... if you've been involved (or suspected of friendship) with UFB, your IP might have been added to the Black List, for good reasons ...
ImageImage
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

I am currently also unable to connect to themanaworld.org or any other service hosted on platinum.edu.pl unless I use a proxy server. I already tried to contact Platyna about this, but to no avail.
Lt. KLAG [24th.KDF] wrote:It depends ... if you've been involved (or suspected of friendship) with UFB, your IP might have been added to the Black List, for good reasons ...
This is just absurd. Contrary to what some people seem to want to believe, the administrators of the different servers are not fighting with each other. Do you really think that the official TMW wiki would allow other servers to advertise when they would be considered enemies? http://wiki.themanaworld.org/index.php/Servers#TMW-UFB

Please stop spreading baseless rumors.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Reid
Lead Developer (SoM)
Lead Developer (SoM)

Post by Reid »

I wonder if they care if players can't come in game, registration blocked and this new thing... That do many problem, say us when you got news from platinium/Platynia Crush ^^ Tmw is a bit empty :roll: and it will be sad if developers done their event, if not everybody can see it ^^
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-- Ford Prefect
baseballboy
Knight
Knight

Post by baseballboy »

I am having the same exact problem along with a few others. A fix would be greatly appriciated
BaseBaIIBoy - 99, Zalika - 95, Mou. - 86, baseballboy - 83, Abacus - 82, Laticia - 76

<o11c> More boobs please.
argul
Novice
Novice

Post by argul »

i have the same problems:
I cannot connect to the forums from my home or my university.
via a proxy all is fine :-)

Maybe we can collect the locations where problems occur.
I am here in the middle of germany, Paderborn.
---