Tiled Program Help

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
shannonbrimer
Novice
Novice

Tiled Program Help

Post by shannonbrimer »

ok now i got my server runing and i need alil more help whats to command to sudo tiled using terminal im using ubuntu 9.10karmic
Emotional Warrior
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Tiled Program Help

Post by Crush »

Tiled is a graphical program. You should run it from your desktop environment and it should not be necessary to run it as root unless you've set the ownership/permissions of the map- and tileset files so that a normal user can not read them.

By the way, this is the third thread about your problems which I had to move from a development forum to a support forum. For the last time, the development forums are about the development of the game. When you have technical issues which only affect yourself, post in the appropriate support forum. Next time you post a request for technical assistance in a development forum I will just delete the thread without further comment.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.