Cannot login into my account

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Guadalupe
Newly Registered User

Cannot login into my account

Post by Guadalupe »

Hi! I have been playing TMW for a very long time and until 2 years ago I was a daily player. Some of you old timers may recognize my name. Anyhoose, last time I logged in was about a year or so, maybe less I am thinking last Sept/Nov?
Last night I decided to install the Win client here on my home/gamer machine and I was unable to log in at all. I tried creating a new account using my info and I got no message about my name already being in use! I sent a message off to admin@themanaworld.org & got no reply as yet. I played for a few hours on my new char "Guadalupe" and lvld a good bit, still in cotton and low wep. :wink:
So this evening I decided to mess with it a bit more and lo, I cannot log in AGAIN!! ERROR UNREGISTERED ID.

Have you lost all the user accounts on the server? I was pretty high level and I had only a few spells but I would hate to start over from my original char. I had some money and a very nice red dress in addition to all my gear & hats. I see a lot of people in this forum that were around when I started out many years ago. Surely everyone didn't start over from scratch?

I have been playing Perfect World all this time but I miss TMW.

Thanks & hope someone can help
Guadalupe aka Chela
o11c
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Re: Cannot login into my account

Post by o11c »

Unused accounts get purged after 6 months or so, so that is probably the case for your original account.

For it again saying you were unregistered, the server has been especially unstable lately...
Former programmer for the TMWA server.
Guadalupe
Newly Registered User

Post by Guadalupe »

I can't login to play at all still.

should I create another thread?

thanks
o11c
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by o11c »

I'm guessing your new account was created during a short period of time over which accounts were not saved. So, hopefully creating it again will resolve things once and for all.

Remember, accounts are case-sensitive, only allowing case-insensitive matching when it's in the mood.
Former programmer for the TMWA server.