Immobile Red Scorpions

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Digital Tsukasa
Peon
Peon

Immobile Red Scorpions

Post by Digital Tsukasa »

I didn't really want to post this, for reasons that should be obvious, but here I go anyways...

I've noticed that right outside the town, certain red scorpions will not move at all. I can stand just outside of their attack range and jab at them with my knife for about 15-20 minutes before they die, and they never attack me once. Also, I can stand there and watch them for any amount of time, and they do not move at all. However, if I get within their range of attack, they do attack.

Please note that I'm not really complaining about this... I do enjoy the easy xp, and I just need 2 more red scorp tails to finish one of the missions. :wink: lol
The only real truth repeats itself.
The only real truth repeats itself.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

bug reports are always helpful for the team. finding bugs is the main reason why we already let people play the unfinished game. feel free to point out every small and large bug you notice. we don't consider it complaining (as long as you don't write more text to whine about how that bug destroys the game for you then you write to actually explain the bug).
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

Crush wrote:bug reports are always helpful for the team. finding bugs is the main reason why we already let people play the unfinished game. feel free to point out every small and large bug you notice. we don't consider it complaining (as long as you don't write more text to whine about how that bug destroys the game for you then you write to actually explain the bug).
He was just hesitant because actually he was quite happy with this bug, and wasn't sure whether he'd actually like this one to be fixed before he finished the red stinger quest. ;-)

This problem can happen when the collision layer on the server is out of date, but that's unlikely. Did anybody else notice this problem too?
Pajarico
Knight
Knight

Post by Pajarico »

I can't see it. Please, when you see one hit F10 and copy the cooridnates here (the two numbers after 'Mouse').
Lv.: Maggot
Please, read the FAQ before posting.