New Area Freeze (locked out, need help now)

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
pokey2469
Newly Registered User

New Area Freeze (locked out, need help now)

Post by pokey2469 »

I clicked on the other side of the fence with my character exadus. I am in the newbie area in tulishar, NW. I recieved the notice map will not load, and my character appreared to be frozen and would not load. I then closed and reopened the game, same result (I was in mana plus when this happened). I then closed the game and reopened it in TMW and still recieved the same result. It seems my character (primary character exadus) is frozen in limbo and cannot load. I need help, please.
o11c
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Re: New Area Freeze (locked out, need help now)

Post by o11c »

What is the output of the following chat command on your frozen character?

Code: Select all

/where
Former programmer for the TMWA server.
pokey2469
Newly Registered User

Post by pokey2469 »

message was (could not load map...errorwhile loading map/042-1.tmx)"OK". I moved character in mana world back acrossed the fence into the Tulishmar area.everything is back to normal.but they could not cross that fence before.so this is something different.
Jenalya
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Jenalya »

pokey2469 wrote:(could not load map...errorwhile loading map/042-1.tmx)
This error message usually means you didn't get the updates for clientdata, 042-1 is a relative new map. Please make sure to get the client updates when connecting to the server.