strange angela's daily quest

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
knight
Novice
Novice

strange angela's daily quest

Post by knight »

hey i would like to ask something about the angela's daily quest. i already won the yeti fight a few times and got much daily points, until i can take some money from angela by giving her 3 white present boxes, more than one time. it lasted for a few days, when someday i can only give her 3 white boxes, not more like i usually can. i thought that i should do it again after 24 hours. but after 24 hours i went there again, and again i can only give her 3 white boxes.
does the daily points decrease each time after i do a daily quest? or it has something to do with the economy?

thanks
Jenalya
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: strange angela's daily quest

Post by Jenalya »

Each character has daily quest points which replenish every day up to a certain limit that depends on your level.
The Yeti battle gives you Bonus Points for the daily quests, which doesn't replenish over time and can exceed this limit.

So if you did the Yeti battle a few times, you gathered some Bonus Points which were consumed by giving Angela the present boxes more often a day and now your daily quest points only replenish up to the usual limit.
If you do the Yeti battle again, you can gain Bonus Points again.
knight
Novice
Novice

Post by knight »

thanks for that clarification. is it already in the wiki? if not, it should be clarified in the wiki, so that people wont get frustrated like me because of that.
Alige
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Alige »

Point clarified on wiki.