Mac/Tulimshar PvP issue

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Virtual Reality
Peon
Peon

Mac/Tulimshar PvP issue

Post by Virtual Reality »

I have a friend, and his client keeps crashing whenever he logs in. He is running mac with the newest official client. It happened when he went into the PvP area in Tulimshar. Does this have anything to do with the new update? Thanks! NOTE: It is when he opens his character, logging in is fine.
o11c
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Re: Mac/Tulimshar PvP issue

Post by o11c »

If by "latest version" you mean the 0.0.29.1 package, be aware that we can't really support many issues with it, and in fact will be completely dropping support sometime in the near future (tentatively, sometime between January and April).

The problem is that there is no active developer who actually uses Mac OS X.

I am moving this to the Mac Support forum. Note that there is an unofficial 0.5 build there.
Former programmer for the TMWA server.
Virtual Reality
Peon
Peon

o11c wrote:If by "latest version" you mean the 0.0.29.1 package, be aware that we can't really support many issues with it, and in fact will be completely dropping support sometime in the near future (tentatively, sometime between January and April).

The problem is that there is no active developer who actually uses Mac OS X.

I am moving this to the Mac Support forum. Note that there is an unofficial 0.5 build there.
Thanks, I was not aware there was such a forum. What happened to the last Mac Developer? :?:
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

Developers come and go all the time without stating their reasons to do so.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Virtual Reality
Peon
Peon

Well, manaplus (being as awesome as it is) works great. (Thanks Ali-G!)