Casa

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Epidemic
Newly Registered User

Casa

Post by Epidemic »

I am new to this game, I started playing yesterday. I came online tonight in the room you start the game in. A player named Casa is standing in the doorway refusing to move out of the way. This player will not respond to me asking him to move out of the way, so I can leave and play the game. I've played other games where this kind of abuse is very common. Is there any way to get around rude, selfish players like this?
Derpella
Novice
Novice

Re: Casa

Post by Derpella »

Erm... Players can't block the way. You can just walk through them.
Or maybe you meant Hayabusa?
It's an NPC :)
I'm Image too much.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

Moved from Court House to General Support, because it's obviously a technical and not a social problem.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
o11c
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by o11c »

The core issue (precedence of the "attack" action versus "go to location") is not a bug in TMW software, but debatably in the Mana client. Of course, the alternative would be the inability to sometimes use the mouse in PvP.

Workaround: use the keyboard to navigate, not the mouse.

That said: we *do* consider it a bug if a warp goes to another warp (which allows a player to stand on a warp); it should go to one tile beyond it.
Former programmer for the TMWA server.