Setup does not install on Windows 7 64bit?

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
thairf
Newly Registered User

Setup does not install on Windows 7 64bit?

Post by thairf »

Edit: Nevermind, it didn't install because I was not logged on to an admin account.

Hello,

I downloaded the setup v0.6 and ran it. It does not install any files, but the setup say it's complete. It never creates a folder in program files. I see the DL is win32, so is there any support for 64bit versions? Will there be any?

Thank you,
Thairf
twiistedkaos
Peon
Peon

Re: Setup does not install on Windows 7 64bit?

Post by twiistedkaos »

Try running the installer in capability mode. Right-click -> Properties -> Capability if that does not work. Try the portable version. http://portableapps.com/apps/games/the_ ... d_portable

Edit: Saw your edit, so I suppose this reply is useless. Rofl
Main Character: Scylar lvl 70+
Alt Character: Folly lvl 40+

visaboy
Peon
Peon

Re: Setup does not install on Windows 7 64bit?

Post by visaboy »

thairf wrote:Edit: Nevermind, it didn't install because I was not logged on to an admin account.

Hello,

I downloaded the setup v0.6 and ran it. It does not install any files, but the setup say it's complete. It never creates a folder in program files. I see the DL is win32, so is there any support for 64bit versions? Will there be any?

Thank you,
Thairf
Which version of windows 7 are you running?

And right click the setup and run Run as administrator, your security settings are probably too high.
“If it moves, fondle it - except porcupines, ball lightning, and policemen” :)