minor inconsistency in dialog windows

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Doofus
Peon
Peon

minor inconsistency in dialog windows

Post by Doofus »

Barely worth considering a bug but it is an inconsistency with the format that makes gameplay not as smooth as it can be. Not too sure if this is a cross-platform issue or just from my window manager (I use linux).
The issue is the size of the dialog buttons. As an example consider the dialog with Arkim.
When the text button is Submit or clear dialog, then the button width is quite large. When it is Next or Close then it is small. Gameplay wise this means that when clicking through the dialog (and there is a lot of clicking through with Arkim) the player suddenly finds that his/her mouse is not over the button he thought it should be.
I think it might be that some buttons were designed as sized with text and others as fixed width. I guess this often happens in rograms with multiple contributers. It would be good if there was consistency of the styling throughout. Maybe a centralised style sheet.
Ablu
Manasource
Manasource

Re: minor inconsistency in dialog windows

Post by Ablu »

Hm. Thanks for reporting. But we will replace the current dialog window anyway with something better :)

Regards
Ablu
Doofus
Peon
Peon

Re: minor inconsistency in dialog windows

Post by Doofus »

Cool. Thanks.