Unregistered ID

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
qwertymodo
Peon
Peon

Unregistered ID

Post by qwertymodo »

I used to play back when there was only the one eAthena server, and just for the heck of it, decided to see if it was still around or if it had finally gotten shut down, so I downloaded the latest 0.6 client and tried to log in, but received an Error: Unregistered ID. I figured the server got wiped, but a friend I used to play with told me her account was still active and she'd logged on just last week. Is there any way for me to find out if my account still exists on the main server? My username was qwertymodo and my character's name was QuasiChaos.
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Unregistered ID

Post by Chicka-Maria »

If you were last logged on a long time ago, its most likely you character was wiped by the purge.

You can get more information here:

http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopi ... 86#p121986

Remember if you want to prevent your characters/account from being deleted, you need to log on at least once every 6 months at least.

regards,
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.
Nard
Knight
Knight

Post by Nard »

qwertymodo wrote: I downloaded the latest 0.6 client
May I suggest you to download the manaplus client at http://manaplus.evolonline.org, which will better fit your needs in game (to the price of some more complexity).
My username was qwertymodo and my character's name was QuasiChaos.
:D
You should not post your username, there are still some scammers and phishers in game.
"The language of everyday life is clogged with sentiment, and the science of human nature has not advanced so far that we can describe individual sentiment in a clear way." Lancelot Hogben, Mathematics for the Million.
“There are two motives for reading a book; one, that you enjoy it; the other, that you can boast about it.” Bertrand Russell, Conquest of Happiness.
"If you optimize everything, you will always be unhappy." Donald Knuth.
qwertymodo
Peon
Peon

Post by qwertymodo »

meh, I don't really care about my username getting out, I use different passwords for everything. Looks like my account did get taken out in the Feb 2012 purge... bummer :(