Unknown char-server failure

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
DrRaven
Newly Registered User

Unknown char-server failure

Post by DrRaven »

I'm new here so I hope this is the right place to post this.

I've tried to login in, but II keep getting this error and I'd like to know why. It's frustrating to no end when you want to play a game but can't. Can someone please shed some light on this as I'm stating to think that the game char server is always off-line. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Knight
Knight

Re: Unknown char-server failure

Post by 4144 »

DrRaven wrote:I'm new here so I hope this is the right place to post this.

I've tried to login in, but II keep getting this error and I'd like to know why. It's frustrating to no end when you want to play a game but can't. Can someone please shed some light on this as I'm stating to think that the game char server is always off-line. :cry: :cry: :cry:
What client you using?
To what server you connecting?
Kazenawa
Novice
Novice

Post by Kazenawa »

On Manaplus i experience some kind of it but only on test server.

About my problem, it seems that's because the client doesn't do updates. I can log, but i don't see my chars' pictures. Instead of it i see a read "error", and when i log into game with one of them, i see every npc's names. If i move, the screen begin to be full of those names (only on test server though, on main it's fine).
Knight
Knight

Post by 4144 »

Kazenawa wrote:On Manaplus i experience some kind of it but only on test server.

About my problem, it seems that's because the client doesn't do updates. I can log, but i don't see my chars' pictures. Instead of it i see a read "error", and when i log into game with one of them, i see every npc's names. If i move, the screen begin to be full of those names (only on test server though, on main it's fine).
this mean client data broken. you can press F key until it set green background. After you can walk in this mode. :)
Kazenawa
Novice
Novice

Post by Kazenawa »

4144 wrote:this mean client data broken. you can press F key until it set green background. After you can walk in this mode. :)
Ok, thanks for the help ;)