description of terms and symbols... ?

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Ledmitz
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

description of terms and symbols... ?

Post by Ledmitz »

Greetings all. For the longest time, I was in total curiousity about what the symbols after a name meant. Not the sex M/F symbol... but the 'A' and '|" and '$'. I was gven a short description of these, but later noticed more symbols than these.
Also, I've only recently been adding characters to my enemy list based on PVP incidents mostly, but am a sportman about it too. I'd like to still be able to heal them.I assume there is another way I can mark them in the online list without making them an enemy. I thought maybe Blacklisting was for this. Is there somewhere we can see a glossary of symbols and terms?

Ledmitz = Ardits = KillerBee = Mystic = Mystical_Servant = Tipsy Skeleton = BoomBoom = Cloak

Tasisia
Peon
Peon

Re: description of terms and symbols... ?

Post by Tasisia »

Hi

I also would still like to be able to heal "enemies" - well most of the time anyway :wink: I did notice recently that I couldn't heal a certain notorious PVPer. I think even if you try to hit someone back in PVP their name goes automatically to enemies list?

Tnx
Tas.
Knight
Knight

Post by 4144 »

Ledmitz wrote:Greetings all. For the longest time, I was in total curiousity about what the symbols after a name meant. Not the sex M/F symbol... but the 'A' and '|" and '$'. I was gven a short description of these, but later noticed more symbols than these.
Also, I've only recently been adding characters to my enemy list based on PVP incidents mostly, but am a sportman about it too. I'd like to still be able to heal them.I assume there is another way I can mark them in the online list without making them an enemy. I thought maybe Blacklisting was for this. Is there somewhere we can see a glossary of symbols and terms?
For letters:
A - away
I - inactive
$ - show enabled

About relaiton list you can look in help or right click any player and see relations list.
Knight
Knight

Post by 4144 »

Tasisia wrote:Hi

I also would still like to be able to heal "enemies" - well most of the time anyway :wink: I did notice recently that I couldn't heal a certain notorious PVPer. I think even if you try to hit someone back in PVP their name goes automatically to enemies list?
You cant heal enemies, becuase this is enemies, you must kill it or change relation.
Ledmitz
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by Ledmitz »

4144 wrote:About relaiton list you can look in help or right click any player and see relations list.
In the help file (F1), I found definitions for neutral, friend, ignore and disregard. I didn't find any references to enemies or blacklisted though, as my right click and player relations allow me to do. Can I use blacklist to mark the player only, without other effects like not being able to heal?

Ledmitz = Ardits = KillerBee = Mystic = Mystical_Servant = Tipsy Skeleton = BoomBoom = Cloak