Problem with The Mana World Character Registration.

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Gokivo
Newly Registered User

Problem with The Mana World Character Registration.

Post by Gokivo »

Hello, i have a problem in my own server. I tried to create characters but i can't raise the character's attributes. I can't move the bar :( anyone can help me?
Knight
Knight

Re: Problem with The Mana World Character Registration.

Post by 4144 »

Gokivo wrote:Hello, i have a problem in my own server. I tried to create characters but i can't raise the character's attributes. I can't move the bar :( anyone can help me?
what server and client you using?
Gokivo
Newly Registered User

Post by Gokivo »

My client is mana-0.6.1 .
My server is ManaServ .
I'm using Windows 7. :)
Knight
Knight

Post by 4144 »

Gokivo wrote:My client is mana-0.6.1 .
My server is ManaServ .
I'm using Windows 7. :)
if using ManaServ, this is offtopic here, but may be some one can help you, not sure.

better join #mana channel in irc network irc.freenode.org.
Ablu
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Ablu »

Hi Gokivo,

I saw your question in the irc.

If you use manaserv i assume that you use the latest git. Please make sure that you use latest git for the client too then (for Windows check the daily builds if you do not want to compile yourself: http://nightlies.manasource.org/)

Also: what data do you run with your server? The example data? Could you maybe post your attributes.xml of the world data? Also: Is the client in sync with the data (using correct update data (matching attributes.xml))?

Also feel free to try coming to IRC again (it is probably easier to solve your issue in the chat)
You can also ask your question on the maillinglist again (https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgr ... developers) if you do not have enough time to stay online in irc.

Regards
Ablu