Broken Manamarket

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Techron
Novice
Novice

Broken Manamarket

Post by Techron »

I've been trying to add an item to the manamarket bot for the last couple of days. The message I get is "I am currently busy with a trade. Try again shortly."

Techron
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Broken Manamarket

Post by Cassy »

For a couple of days? Yesterday I could buy something, but today in the morning I received the same message. I thought that's because someone stood right infront of the NPC trading but being AFK. Don't know, but it was pretty annoying.
HiiroNoHige
Peon
Peon

Post by HiiroNoHige »

I was the one whom AFK in front of ManaMarket. But there was no trading. I noticed it has been broken at 3.15 then i sit and wait in afk while i was studying. There has been misunderstanding about it around 5.10 players had tried to talk to me but as I say there was not any open trading panel, and i was AFK after i noticed ManaMarket was broken.

Note: My country is on GMT +2 time zone..
Note: For this instance my char name is Kanundrum..
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Cassy »

HiiroNoHige wrote:For this instance my char name is Kanundrum..
I saw you today in the morning and since you were moving I can confirm that it wasn't you :wink:

Well I know who was standing right in front of ManaMarket, but I don't want to point at his name here. Especially since I'm not sure whether he was responsible for the blocking.
HiiroNoHige
Peon
Peon

Post by HiiroNoHige »

Thanks Biquinho. :D If I'm not wrong I know who you are talking about but he became afk while ManaMarket was already broken. I think somethink wrong with the bot, I've never seen something like this before. I hope GM's will get online soon and take a look at it. :)
Techron
Novice
Novice

Post by Techron »

I am able to post an item now.

Techron