2 bugs with selling at all Stores

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
wilddawg
Newly Registered User

2 bugs with selling at all Stores

Post by wilddawg »

I have noticed that when I have two or more of one kind of item in my inventory that are the kind that do not stack in inventory, but are pictured separately, for example daggers, if you try to sell them "all" by selecting "max" in the selling window, all are sold except one. One remains behind in the inventory, and that last one will not show in the sell window until I close the window and try to sell again. On this second try I am then able to see that last item in the sell window again and sell the last one. Manaplus 1.3.3.31. Ubuntu 10.04 Linux.

Detailed example: I have 6 daggers. I open the "sell" window at the Hurnscald General Store or any store. All I see there in the sell window for daggers is "Daggers (500GP) [1]", not [6]. I then click the daggers in the sell window and the [1] changes to [6]. This is also a bug, should have been 6 in the beginning. Then I choose "max", and the "1/6" changes to "6/6". Then I choose "sell", and only five daggers sell ( I can see that my gp in the status window only increases after selling by the price of 5 daggers, not 6), and daggers then disappear from the sell window, as though all had sold, but they have not all sold. One is still seen in the inventory, and if I close the sell window and open the sell window again, that one dagger then appears in the sell window, and I can sell the last dagger.

If I try to sell 5/6 daggers by using the slider in the sell window, this works correctly. If I try to sell 6/6 daggers using the slider in the sell window, it does not work correctly and has same error as I stated above. Only selling all of an unstacked item, quantity > 1, fails, and the count of an unstacked item in the beginning in the sell window always fails as stated above.

I don't have this problem with items that stack in one inventory slot, for example "Red Apple". This occurs at all places where I can sell, every time.
Knight
Knight

Re: 2 bugs with selling at all Stores

Post by 4144 »

this is know issue, will be fixed in next release.
wilddawg
Newly Registered User

Re: 2 bugs with selling at all Stores

Post by wilddawg »

I have that next release now, and the issue of not selling the last item was fixed, but as I said before, there were two bugs, and the other bug was not fixed. I included a screenshot showing that I have two miner's hats and two miner gloves. The sell window says I only have one of each. Still have that bug. If I click the items in the sell window, it will change the 1 to 2 and sell correctly.
Attachments
Screenshot-ManaPlus 1.3.4.14.png
Screenshot-ManaPlus 1.3.4.14.png (242.53 KiB) Viewed 1089 times