Lost my password

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
firewielder
Newly Registered User

Lost my password

Post by firewielder »

Has the password recovery email address changed since the move away from platinum hosting? I am trying to retrieve my password using the eathena at platinum dot linux dot pl address - is that still correct?
o11c
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Re: Lost my password

Post by o11c »

(I split this thread as it is a new issue)

Correct, we no longer have access to check that email account. We're currently using some gmail address since we haven't got the new server configured to accept mail from outside. Personally, I don't handle password resets.
Former programmer for the TMWA server.
baseballboy
Knight
Knight

Post by baseballboy »

firewielder, you can send your request from the original email you used to sign up for TMW here to retrieve your password: pwdrecoverytmw@gmail.com
BaseBaIIBoy - 99, Zalika - 95, Mou. - 86, baseballboy - 83, Abacus - 82, Laticia - 76

<o11c> More boobs please.
fcosby
Newly Registered User

Post by fcosby »

baseballboy wrote:firewielder, you can send your request from the original email you used to sign up for TMW here to retrieve your password: pwdrecoverytmw@gmail.com
I also have the same problem in retrieving my email, probably I would follow your suggestion fjust to recover it because I've got some important message to read. Thanks.

Post by firewielder »

I emailed pwdrecoverytmw@gmail.com about a week ago but I haven't had any response. Is that still the right address?
tux9th
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by tux9th »

this mail address is functional and the right one. Like anybody on the staff even the admins are not payed for their job and are seriously overworked. Not only with TMW but with RL. You will have to be patient. I have to admit this is an inconvenience.
Hopefully posting here will help speed up this process :)
Jenalya
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Jenalya »

Frost and I have worked through the messages and replied. We've been both very busy the past week, sorry for the delay :( , and thanks for asking here! :)
o11c
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by o11c »

I am now handling password resets as well.
Former programmer for the TMWA server.