cant add items to manamarket :-(

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
ManaMegan
Newly Registered User

cant add items to manamarket :-(

Post by ManaMegan »

I thought I somehow lost privlage to sell items since I didn't play a lot in the last 6 months but seems different problem.

When I try to add items it say, "you have no free slot, remove item to open a slot...." or something like that.

But when I type !info it say I have access level 5, 0gp to collect, 0 items listed, and 0 free slots. Basically saying I have no items listed but also no free slots to list items, which confusing me.

I was reading old discussions and I saw a discussion by frost that said he was doing maintenance and for a long list of people (including me) to contact him to get their stuff back...

I don't really care about to get the stuff back or not, I don't even remember what it was :lol: , I just thought maybe that would help to solve the problem because I am poor and I would like to sell new items on mana market again! :-)
Taurus
Newly Registered User

Re: cant add items to manamarket :-(

Post by Taurus »

Manamarket have still a item form you can relist the item or you can take the item back. http://wiki.themanaworld.org/index.php/ManaMarket
Frost
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Frost »

I should have posted earlier that this was resolved. I'm sorry.

The problem was indeed related to when I moved her "expired" sale item into storage. I retrieved it and returned it to her, and she is able to sell things normally.
You earn respect by how you live, not by what you demand.
-unknown
.oOo.
Newly Registered User

Post by .oOo. »

me too please fix it!