The Mana Potion had no effect ?!

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Lota
Peon
Peon

The Mana Potion had no effect ?!

Post by Lota »

Hello, I come back on this forum because I've got a strange problem with my alt (lvl 32).

Switching from a mage to a warrior is not always easy, because I lost some spells such as #lum. That's why I began the magic quest once more to learn some useful spells. But there's a problem :

The Mana Seed is touched, the Mana Potion drinked, the General Magic skill 1 get and the Nature Magic 2 as well. All the magic NPC's recognize me as a "magic student" able to cast spell, but I actually can't cast any spell, even #abizit !
The skills and spells are learned, but my Mana jauge stay grey, such as I never drinked the potion. So I'm a mage with his mana bar frozen :|

Does anyone have the same problem ? I remember that someone told me about the same problem some time ago (magic quest done, but he was unable to cast any spell).

I should probably try to drink another mana potion, but I'll have to farm the leaves first instead of my grimoire, and I don't even know if it would work this time...
Jenalya
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: The Mana Potion had no effect ?!

Post by Jenalya »

Hi Lota,

the mana bar is grey when your magic attack is zero. Most of the equipment has a penalty on magic attack. So unequipping any armor and shield you're wearing and then waiting a short while (since it takes a moment to recover) should help.
Lota
Peon
Peon

Re: The Mana Potion had no effect ?!

Post by Lota »

Indeed :)