[SOLVED] stuck in the corner (help!!!)

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
AdonusX
Peon
Peon

[SOLVED] stuck in the corner (help!!!)

Post by AdonusX »

I am not sure where I should post this, so I figured I'd put it here. This is my problem: When I log into the game, my char walks directly into the upper left-hand corner of the screen. No matter what I do, he stays there. If I ty to move, he walks away from the corner, then goes right back again... I am at a loss as to any possible kind of solution, so I turned to the forums. If anyone out there has had this problem or knows ANY kind of solution, it would be appreciated. I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times as well as other troubleshooting measures. Here are my system specs.

PCLinuxOS .93
1GB DDR400
GeForce 5200 AGP (128MB)
Logitech G15 gaming keyboard
5 button mouse
It's all about balance...
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

Does a gaming keyboard have a built-in joystick? If it does, try to disable if it's possible or to press the calibrate button in the TMW option menu. If you have a seperate joystick either try calibrating it in TMW otherwise disconnect it.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
AdonusX
Peon
Peon

Post by AdonusX »

Modanung wrote:Does a gaming keyboard have a built-in joystick? If it does, try to disable if it's possible or to press the calibrate button in the TMW option menu. If you have a seperate joystick either try calibrating it in TMW otherwise disconnect it.
point taken... I do have a separate joystick... maybe that is my problem... i will try calibrating it in linux... how do I calibrate it in TMW?
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

AdonusX wrote:point taken... I do have a separate joystick... how do I calibrate it in TMW?
Press the calibrate button in the in-game setup. If the same or a similar problem still exists, try disconnecting the joystick from your keyboard.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
AdonusX
Peon
Peon

Post by AdonusX »

calibration worked.... I did in-system and in-game and it works fine now... THANKS!!!