copy paste

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Rockybum
Newly Registered User

copy paste

Post by Rockybum »

Hello

I have a slight problem, I have followed the wiki on what is required for the Millys Hero quest. As far as I can remember I have done all the steps and have 5000 boss points. Sounds fine, right? However Milly will not give me the Beanie Copter I urge. Is there some bug with that quest or is it possible that I am missing something? Could some developer/admin please check that all the prerequisits are met which I am fairly sure they are. Since I just finished Rossy, and i have done Cindy + that I have a setzer.

Thanks in advance!
o11c
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Re: copy paste

Post by o11c »

The wiki also mentions that you must show her bone knife (not just the setzer) ...

I didn't develop this quest, someone else might be able to help better if that's not it.
Former programmer for the TMWA server.
veryape
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: copy paste

Post by veryape »

Actually I talked to Rockybum in the game and found the problem.

If you talk to the inspector before talking to Milly you also have to do the Hurnscald Robberies quest not to be locked into that conversation - however that quest is not a prerequisite for the Millys Hero quest.

Just my scripting skills that are not up to scratch.

Problem found - check

Problem solved - not yet.

-----------EDIT

Problem with scripting is still there, it is quite untidy and it should be fixed.

However the main problem this time most probably is that he missunderstood the boss points requirements. We don't believe that he has 5k boss points.
Characters: veryape / Captain Dunce / Elvara / veryapeGM