can't pick up items

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Blackstorm
Newly Registered User

can't pick up items

Post by Blackstorm »

why do i now have to walk up to a drop item to pick it up before i could just double click on it but that doesn't work anymore the z key does nothing. why did you change it? i didn't i can't find anything in the settings to change to make it work again in fack i was playing last night and suddenly i had to start walking up to an item and stand beside it to pick it up in game this changed so what is up with that?
Knight
Knight

Re: can't pick up items

Post by 4144 »

Blackstorm wrote:why do i now have to walk up to a drop item to pick it up before i could just double click on it but that doesn't work anymore the z key does nothing. why did you change it? i didn't i can't find anything in the settings to change to make it work again in fack i was playing last night and suddenly i had to start walking up to an item and stand beside it to pick it up in game this changed so what is up with that?
Not sure what client you mean,
but if this is manaplus, probably you changed some option by hotkey.
Try press END key until it not fix your pickup behaviour.
Blackstorm
Newly Registered User

Re: can't pick up items

Post by Blackstorm »

ok got it cycle throuigh the "o" with the chat tab in debug until you see go and pick up in max distance