Glitching

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Qwik
Newly Registered User

Glitching

Post by Qwik »

Last night about 8 or 9 est i noticed the entire map area from map 013-1 through 055-1 and into 057-1 the Forest Northern Hurnscald was glitching to the point it would freeze when I tried to attack something. I shut down and logged back on several times and rebooted my computer just to see if it was my equipment but it continued. As soon as I crossed over to map from 013-1 to 012-1 walking west past the Old Wizards house at the waterfall it just stopped glitching and everything started functioning again. There did'nt appear to be anyone else in the area.
Knight
Knight

Re: Glitching

Post by 4144 »

Qwik wrote:Last night about 8 or 9 est i noticed the entire map area from map 013-1 through 055-1 and into 057-1 the Forest Northern Hurnscald was glitching to the point it would freeze when I tried to attack something. I shut down and logged back on several times and rebooted my computer just to see if it was my equipment but it continued. As soon as I crossed over to map from 013-1 to 012-1 walking west past the Old Wizards house at the waterfall it just stopped glitching and everything started functioning again. There did'nt appear to be anyone else in the area.
Hi,
What client you using? And what version?
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Glitching

Post by Crush »

Qwik wrote:the entire map area [...] was glitching to the point it would freeze when I tried to attack something.
Can you please be a bit more precise in regards what you mean with "glitching"? Was it just bad performance or did you notice something else? Was it network performance or was it low framerate?
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.