MiniMap Issues.

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Helleri
Newly Registered User

MiniMap Issues.

Post by Helleri »

My MiniMap Appears to have stopped rendering properly. It shows active elements like doors, NPC's, Players etc. But, I recall it was colored in at one point. Now -And I couldn't say exactly when this happened- it's white and black. As if the colors/textures are not loaded. I thought it might be a setting I changed but can't seem to find anything that has to do with the map that fixes it. Any one know what's wrong with my minimap and how to fix it?

Also the right click on MiniMap> move camera feature, is cool...However, I can't seem to find a control that exits that mode. So, my arrow keys no longer allow me to move if I enter it (they instead pan my camera around). I figured out if I exit to character selection and pop back in it goes back to normal. Or as an alternative if I am near a door I can enter to snap the arrow keys back to their normal function. So, is there a key or something else I can do to exit the camera panning mode that I have not found yet?
o11c
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Re: MiniMap Issues.

Post by o11c »

Black and white minimaps are controlled by an option called "show extended minimaps" ... they're sort of an artifact from a time when we didn't have an easy way to ship the full color minimaps.
Former programmer for the TMWA server.
Helleri
Newly Registered User

Post by Helleri »

Omg. ty! That's sooo much better, now. I had passed over that option because ticking and applying didn't seem to do anything. But, once you said that was it for sure. I realized it must be one of those options that need a restart to apply. So, I did it again and exited to character selection (way faster then exiting the game entirely). When I re-entered it was fixed.

Now, as for that issue with the camera panning overriding the normal arrows key controls...any one got a fix for that one?
Knight
Knight

Post by 4144 »

Helleri wrote:Now, as for that issue with the camera panning overriding the normal arrows key controls...any one got a fix for that one?
You mean by cursor keys moving camera and not player?
This mode enabled/disabled by plus sign on numpad.
Helleri
Newly Registered User

Post by Helleri »

Perfect, ty!...I guess I was accessing it a different way.