Patches for Steel Shield

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
emmapotthast
Newly Registered User

Patches for Steel Shield

Post by emmapotthast »

I am in the middle of the Nicholas shield quest. I have all the items needed except the patch. He has said to find someone (Pachua) in the desert.

I have then gone to Pachua with money and Snake skins and there is no option to craft a patch. Am I missing something? He says to come back when I have items he can use. Presumably this is jeans or a hat.

I have been back and forth 3 times but with no luck.

Thanks,
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Patches for Steel Shield

Post by wushin »

Good catch. I see the bug. Will patch in hopefully real soon to be coming bugfix. :S if you haven't noticed we 1/2 broke things. Sorry for the inconvenience, please feel free to blame meway.
The secret to getting all the important stuff done is doing nothing.
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by wushin »

meway
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by meway »

wushin wrote:Good catch. I see the bug. Will patch in hopefully real soon to be coming bugfix. :S if you haven't noticed we 1/2 broke things. Sorry for the inconvenience, please feel free to blame meway.
Well I suppose you could do that. Or blame the ones responsable :P
Chay
Novice
Novice

Post by Chay »

meway wrote: Well I suppose you could do that. Or blame the ones responsable :P
the ones responsible is every person able to read and review a git pull request, who has enough time and didn't do the review. those who made the changes in question are clearly already overloaded with work and hardly to blame. well except tmwc cuz that is a lame duck. the other one's responsible are testers who i admit might have had a hard time with the on again off again test server patching in the last month.
either way, thank you for the bug report, i'm hoping to have tmw's cookie system up some day...at least the contributors-shirts are in the databases already

aye chay
emmapotthast
Newly Registered User

Post by emmapotthast »

Thank you very much for the fast response! It isn't me then. :D
I'll leave it till the bug fix then...
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by wushin »

Your Welcome.
emmapotthast
Newly Registered User

Post by emmapotthast »

I have my steel shield after last night's reboot. All working fine. :D
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by wushin »

sweet.
meway
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by meway »

Chay wrote:
meway wrote: Well I suppose you could do that. Or blame the ones responsable :P
the ones responsible is every person able to read and review a git pull request, who has enough time and didn't do the review. those who made the changes in question are clearly already overloaded with work and hardly to blame. well except tmwc cuz that is a lame duck. the other one's responsible are testers who i admit might have had a hard time with the on again off again test server patching in the last month.
either way, thank you for the bug report, i'm hoping to have tmw's cookie system up some day...at least the contributors-shirts are in the databases already

aye chay
I hope you are not insinuating that I am at fault. I have a life. the "blame meway" is an inside irc joke and I am not the one to blame I will assure you. Those who made changes are the ones who made changes so yes they are to blame. You can't blame the testers at this point either. if something was only actually tested for a day before pushing they are not at fault because they are not the ones with push access. I want to make a point and it should be clear that putting "blame" on sombody will not contribute any effort into the solution of a problem. The active developers and testers are working on things and fixing them thats all that matters at this point. However whos fault the situation is does not matter.