Lost Hitchhiker Quest

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Techron
Novice
Novice

Lost Hitchhiker Quest

Post by Techron »

Has anyone thought about modifying the Lost Hitchhikers quest? It seems useless to get a free item after answering the questions and completing the quest. It may actually confuse newer players.

Techron
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Lost Hitchhiker Quest

Post by SriNitayanda »

it gives you the ability to dye towels now, which is quite pointless anyway imo. but hey it gives you the ability to do something.
In control of tmw media (aka @broadcast) and tmw financial sector (aka GMstorage) | also a member of tmw Bilderberg Group (aka Phoenix Council guild)
2013-11/26/#General.log:[15:00] veryape: meh, guild is down, we cant conspire at all
Techron
Novice
Novice

Post by Techron »

I'm really just talking about the quest during May, not the NPC status of the Stranger. Why get a towel after completing the quest when that is something you can get for free? Maybe a new magical item that would bring purpose back to the quest. I've not found a good reason to dye a towel since the travel structure has been changed.

Techron
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Cassy »

You know we should really substitute that annual part of the stranger's quest.
Wushin is busy with douzands of other things and I only have limited time because of RL stuff (vacation soon).
I'll try to think of something and discuss it with Wushin.
Luckily we have nearly one year time :D
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy